I spent my weekend of April 5th to 8th, 2000 coding a clone of the C64 game, Flash Flood. It originally
appeared in the November 1987 edition of the Ahoy! magazine. The point of the game is to save your house from
flooding, thanks to a violent thunderstorm.
The game extends from the original gameplay slightly, but is basically the same. It also features:
You can grab a copy right here:
People love this game! Here are some of the comments:
- Demo Mode - see if the CPU is better than you!
- Lightning Effects - hear and see the flashes
- Force Feedback - feel the thunder
- High Scores - Top 10 of all times
- Replay Mode - Watch your last game again
- "Can u catch the rain? Ha ha ha SUCK it". - RA2 Game @ GameHippo.com
- "graphics are very poor and so is everything else. This is a waste of time to download." - Zunnack @ CNET
- "I find the actual gameplay lacking in excitement" - GameHippo.com Staff Review